2010年1月15日星期五

oooomegle day~~~ XD


Connecting to server... 
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! 


You: hi 
Stranger: hellllo 
Stranger: sexy man? 
You: yeah! 
Stranger: oh good 
You: and u? 
Stranger: sexy bitch 
Stranger: B R I N G IT 
You: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees 
You: lick ur lips now!!! 
Stranger: doing it babe 
You: get down on ur knees~~~ 
Stranger: yeahhh\/ 
Stranger: i am hunnii 
You: i`m rubbing ur beautiful hair 
Stranger: ohhhh im liking that 
You: u pull my pants down... 
You: my thing is so huge! 
Stranger: daymnnn its a monster!!! 
You: black and hard 
You: i tear ur clothes down 
You: all 
Stranger: im so wet for you 
Stranger: right now 
You: get wetter ,hotter... 
You: i`m rubbing ur boobs 
You: wow they are so sexy 
Stranger: mmmm i like it 
You: and, do some to me 
You: i like it 
You: i`m licking ur nipples now! 
Stranger: ohhhh my god!!! 
Stranger: they are so hard! 
You: how wet are u now 
Stranger: sooooo wet 
You: yeah babe! 
Stranger: oh i have to touch myself 
You: do it 
You: me too now 
Stranger: tell me what your doing 
Stranger: and then tell me what to do 
You: i`m grabbing my thing up and down quickly 
You: ur image is in my eyes 
You: so hooooot!!! 
Stranger: mmmm sexy 
You: babe open ur legs! 
You: the boeing 747 is ready to smash into u! 
Stranger: damnnnn! 
You: wow warm and tight 
You: so exiting 
You: exciting 
Stranger: i like it rough 
You: yell babe ,yell !!! 
You: shout louder 
Stranger: im grounin your name 
Stranger: groaning load 
Stranger: s 
You: push it push it! 
Stranger: ahhhhh im dripping 
You: want more 
Stranger: yeahhhh 
You: make ur whole room wet and hot 
Stranger: yeahhhhhhhhh 
You: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
You: so nice! 
You: i`m licking ur cheek 
You: staring ur beautiful blue eyes 
Stranger: you're so deep 
Stranger: inside of me 
You: fuck u to explode 
You: harder better faster stronger 
Stranger: faster 
Stranger: harder 
You: oh yeah! 
Stranger: damn your good 
You: ur excellent 
You: tight and beautiful pussy 
You: the black jungle 
You: pink mouth 
You: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
You: can i make it in u? i can`t hold it 
Stranger: yeah babee 
You: boommmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 
You: i`m shooting u to shake around 
Stranger: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhh 
You: u are drown into milky sea 
You: love liquid is all cover u! 
Stranger: rub it in 
You: touch me babe 
You: tell me what u want to 
Stranger: im toughing you baby 
Stranger: touch 
You: i have hard pecs and 6 pak abs 
Stranger: they turn me right on 
You: tell me u like it 
Stranger: i love it 
You: yeeah 
You: ok maybe next time we can do it more 
You: i have to leave now,another bitch is waiting for me at hotel 
You: babe you`re so hot 
Stranger: IM A BLOKE 


Your conversational partner has disconnected. 
or save this log or send us feedback.

没有评论:

发表评论